Deep Red - I’m in love with you. Red - I love you. Pink - I think you’re cute. Blue - You’re amazing. Rose - You’re pretty Purple - You’re hot. Plum - I would fuck you. Violet - I would date you. Aqua - I could stay on your blog for hours. Lavender - You are my tumblr crush. Orange - I want to get to know you. Tangerine - We have a lot in common. Amber - I wish you would notice me. Cream - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
This is not meant to be a sob story.
This is a poem to make you understand.
In the past year alone,
I have attempted suicide 4 times.
In the past year,
the police have come to my house 2 times.
In the past year I ran out of resources
and had to check myself into a treatment center.
In the treatment center,
there was a girl who had
welts on her arm deeper than mine.
It looked like she had
punched her fist through
a glass window
the way life had punched
the life out of her.
In the treatment center
there was a girl who had hallucinations
about a man standing in the corner
that terrified her so much
that she couldn’t stand still.
In the year before the last one,
I had two suicide attempts.
I was checked into an ER for my overdose
then a psychiatric hospital.
This is a poem about all the people
who have been bounced back to a hospital
every time they thought they got their life back together
only to let their mental illness catch them off guard again.
This is a poem for all the people
who are so weak that they
cannot stand on their own.
This is a poem for the people
whose eating disorders are so strong
that they will refuse food
even when they weigh 70 pounds
and are forced by hospital staff
to be fed by a tube.
This is a poem for the people
who have more hospital bracelets
than they do friends.
This is a poem about
how I have to take 8 pills a day
to function somewhat normally.
This is a poem about how I had
to drop out of public school
because my mental illness
has interfered with my eating,
my breathing, my sleeping,
and my ability to live.
This is a poem about
how I cannot count the number of people
who have told me they wanted to die
on two hands.
This is a poem about the 400,000
emergency room visits
for self inflicted injury in 2001.
This is a poem for the 30,622
people who committed suicide in 2001.
This is a poem for everybody with a mental illness
who is more scared of being judged
than they are of death.
This is a poem for everybody who
has wanted to bleed away their pain.
This is a poem for everyone
that wanted to disappear,
hoping that if they shot themselves,
if they crashed their car,
that if they jumped off the roof of a building,
that they might shatter.
This is a poem for everyone
who has tried to choke the pain
out of their life.
This is a poem for everyone who hoped
that an overdose would be a peaceful death.
This is a fuck you to every hallucination,
every manic episode, every depressive episode,
every flashback, every panic attack, every nightmare,
every suicide attempt, every hospital visit,
every purge, every laxative, every crash diet,
every single doctor that told you you were doing it for attention,
every single bully that didn’t know what they were driving you to,
every family member that ever looked at you like you were a freak,
everybody that ever told you to “get over it”,
everybody who told you that you were faking it.
Everybody who ever told you that it wasn’t a big deal.
Would you still be saying the same thing at our funerals?
Do us all a favor and tell us how beautiful
we “were” while we’re still alive.
How beautiful we are .
This is a poem for everyone who ever thought
the world would be better off without them.
This is poem for everyone who ever needed
somebody to just listen without judging.
This is a poem for everyone who just needs someone
to care or believe in them.
This is not meant to be a sad poem.
This is not a poem about overexaggeration.
It is a poem about reality.
It is a poem to finally make you understand.
When I was in the hospital I was roomed with a schizophrenic And she was the most gentle person I have ever met There was a boy with a long deep slit across his neck Who told very funny jokes A girl who never spoke a word Would draw the most beautiful pictures The boy who shook with anxiety Could hold the most intelligent conversations Even the girl who screamed in her sleep and picked at her skin Had a heart the size of the ocean We are not who you think we are
“My brother killed himself
on the twenty-eighth Thursday of last year
and I missed four days of work
and my mom wanted to know ‘Why’.
he was always a fan of beauty
but what he did
was not beautiful at all.
And last week I got the news
that one of my good friends from high school
except this time
she’d gone too far
and now she was gone.
And I had a hard time falling asleep at night
and her mother
hugged me tight
and thanked me for coming to the service
but I did not
want to be there at all.
This is not
The girl down the street
would’ve turned 21 last year
and I can scarcely imagine
the wild times she would’ve
But she is buried six feet deep
after falling nearly 300
and she did not leave a note.
This is not
My freshman year of college
and my roommate was beautiful
and how I wanted to be just like her.
But she wore herself down
till she was
and if you blinked
you had to go and find her all over again.
So now her parents are no longer supporting her college tuition
but are paying her hospital bills
watching their daughter crumble.
This is not
So y’all can take your narcissistic
of self harm and eating disorders and committing suicide
and shove them as far up your ass
as you possibly can.
Starvation is not beautiful.
Killing yourself is not beautiful.
is not beautiful.
This note I am writing
is not beautiful.
you are beautiful
and it’s about damn time you start believing it.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? 2. Are you outgoing or shy? 3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? 4. Are you easy to get along with? 5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? 6. What kind of people are you attracted to? 7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? 8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? 9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? 10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? 11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? 12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? 13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? 14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? 15. What good thing happened this summer? 16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? 17. Do you think there is life on other planets? 18. Do you still talk to your first crush? 19. Do you like bubble baths? 20. Do you like your neighbors? 21. What are you bad habits? 22. Where would you like to travel? 23. Do you have trust issues? 24. Favorite part of your daily routine? 25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? 26. What do you do when you wake up? 27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? 28. Who are you most comfortable around? 29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? 30. Do you ever want to get married? 31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail? 32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? 33. Spell your name with your chin. 34. Do you play sports? What sports? 35. Would you rather live without TV or music? 36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? 37. What do you say during awkward silences? 38. Describe your dream girl/guy? 39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? 40. What do you want to do after high school? 41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? 42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? 43. Do you smile at strangers? 44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? 45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? 46. What are you paranoid about? 47. Have you ever been high? 48. Have you ever been drunk? 49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? 50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? 51. Ever wished you were someone else? 52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? 53. Favourite makeup brand? 54. Favourite store? 55. Favourite blog? 56. Favourite colour? 57. Favourite food? 58. Last thing you ate? 59. First thing you ate this morning? 60. Ever won a competition? For what? 61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? 62. Been arrested? For what? 63. Ever been in love? 64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? 65. Are you hungry right now? 66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? 67. Facebook or Twitter? 68. Twitter or Tumblr? 69. Are you watching tv right now? 70. Names of your bestfriends? 71. Craving something? What? 72. What colour are your towels? 72. How many pillows do you sleep with? 73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? 74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? 75. Favourite animal? 76. What colour is your underwear? 77. Chocolate or Vanilla? 78. Favourite ice cream flavour? 79. What colour shirt are you wearing? 80. What colour pants? 81. Favourite tv show? 82. Favourite movie? 83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? 84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? 85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? 86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? 87. First person you talked to today? 88. Last person you talked to today? 89. Name a person you hate? 90. Name a person you love? 91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? 92. In a fight with someone? 93. How many sweatpants do you have? 94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? 95. Last movie you watched? 96. Favourite actress? 97. Favourite actor? 98. Do you tan a lot? 99. Have any pets? 100. How are you feeling? 101. Do you type fast? 102. Do you regret anything from your past? 103. Can you spell well? 104. Do you miss anyone from your past? 105. Ever been to a bonfire party? 106. Ever broken someone’s heart? 107. Have you ever been on a horse? 108. What should you be doing? 109. Is something irritating you right now? 110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? 111. Do you have trust issues? 112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? 113. What was your childhood nickname? 114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? 115. Do you play the Wii? 116. Are you listening to music right now? 117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? 118. Do you like Chinese food? 119. Favourite book? 120. Are you afraid of the dark? 121. Are you mean? 122. Is cheating ever okay? 123. Can you keep white shoes clean? 124. Do you believe in love at first sight? 125. Do you believe in true love? 126. Are you currently bored? 127. What makes you happy? 128. Would you change your name? 129. What your zodiac sign? 130. Do you like subway? 131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? 132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? 133. Favourite lyrics right now? 134. Can you count to one million? 135. Dumbest lie you ever told? 136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? 137. How tall are you? 138. Curly or Straight hair? 139. Brunette or Blonde? 140. Summer or Winter? 141. Night or Day? 142. Favourite month? 143. Are you a vegetarian? 144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? 145. Tea or Coffee? 146. Was today a good day? 147. Mars or Snickers? 148. What’s your favourite quote? 149. Do you believe in ghosts? 150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? (via tchitsnathan)
1:Do you have a crush at the moment? Haha yeah, you could say that
2:Have you ever been deeply in love? I have, and currently am, tbh
3:Longest relationship you’ve ever been in? My current relationship, it’s been just over four months
4:Have you ever changed for someone? I’ll admit that I’ve tried to, at least a little bit, but it ended up backfiring in the sense that I couldn’t do it, and they didn’t like that I couldn’t, but I felt stupid for trying to change for them anyway because they should’ve understood and accepted me the way I am anyway, so that’s not my fault
5:How is your relationship with your ex? It’s good I guess, I mean we’re still pretty good friends, but he’s off at college so we don’t always talk a lot, but whenever he’s here, we try to hang out and catch up
6:Have you ever been cheated on? Not officially, just because we weren’t technically in a relationship at the time, but then I found out that he got into a relationship while we were basically together, but yeah, I basically considered that cheating and now that’s a bit of a problem for me, unfortunately
7:Have you ever cheated? Nope
8:Would you date someone who’s well known for cheating? Honestly, probably not. I mean I would hate to just assume things about them, but at the same time, I know that no matter how many times I would tell myself not to be surprised if they cheated on me if I did give them a chance, I would still be hurt when it happens and I’d hate myself for letting that happen in the first place
9:What’s the most important part of a relationship? Probably honesty and just talking, really
10:Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings? Serious relationships, hands down. I don’t have time for that other shit, I’ll be honest
11:When you are dating someone do you believe in going on “breaks”? If you both feel that it’ll help with some of the tension that may be between you, or maybe if you both just think you need some time to figure some stuff out for yourselves individually, then I think it’s okay, but I think you both should be clear on what exactly the break entails, because technically going on a break doesn’t mean that you’ve broken up, so yeah
12:How many people have you ever hooked up with? Define “hook up” lol I’m gonna say none, assuming that means “slept with”
13:What’s one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship? The only thing I really regret is letting it go on so long
14:What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex? I don’t even really know how to approach this question, because I don’t think there’s a certain age really, but the fact that there are kids in middle school and possibly younger thinking they’re mature enough to have sex is absolutely beyond fucking ridiculous, but the reason they think that is because sex virtually has no meaning to anyone anymore, it’s “just sex”, being in love has nothing to do with it anymore, and it makes me sick. I think you should wait until you’re in love to have sex, because then it’s not “just sex” and it actually means something to both of you, hopefully, which I believe is how it should be, but that’s just me
15:Do you believe in the phrase “age is just a number”? To a certain extent, I suppose
16:Do you believe in “love at first sight”? Something like that, yeah
17:Do you believe it’s possible to fall in love on the internet? I believe it’s possible to find someone you have a strong connection with, but I think it’s still important that you actually meet them in person and get to know them in that sense too
18:What do you consider a deal breaker? The ability to be understanding of one another on a daily basis, no matter what it is, I think that’s pretty huge
19:How do you know it’s time to end a relationship? I don’t really know, to be honest lol I don’t know how to answer this
20:Are you currently in a relationship? Yes, I am
21:Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? If the break up wasn’t too terrible, then I think so. I mean you don’t have to be best friends or anything, but you should be able to be mature and move past it and at least be able to be around each other without it being super awkward all the time
22:Do you think people should date their friends? I dunno lol there is occasionally that point where you start to develop feelings for people that are supposed to be just friends, but don’t do it out of boredom or just because you both want a relationship, like fwb, I don’t trust that lol but I don’t know really, I think it depends
23:How many relationships have you had? Uhhhhh nine I think, including my current relationship, and that’s through the course of the last like five years, so yeah
24:Do you think love can last forever? I think so, yeah. My parents’ relationship kinda helps me believe that too
25:Do you believe love can conquer all things? I believe so
26:Would you break up with someone your parents didn’t approve of? I think it would depend on why they disapprove of him, and how I personally feel about him and how well I truly know him
27:If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be? If it’s meant to be, it will be.
28:Do you think long distance relationships can work? If you both believe that you can make it work, and there’s no doubt in either of your minds about staying faithful, I don’t see why it couldn’t work. Not to say it wouldn’t be hard as hell not seeing each other, but when you finally could, you know it’d all be worth it
29:What do you notice first about another person? Probably their eyes, their smile, and what they find funny, like what their sense of humour is like
30:Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual? Straight
31:Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness? Well considering I suffer from a few myself, absolutely not. And even if I didn’t, that shouldn’t be a deciding factor on how you feel about them as a person
32:Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Not physically abusive, but I consider one of my past relationships as psychologically and emotionally abusive
33:Do you want to get married one day? Of course
34:What do you think about getting your partner’s name tattooed? Sorry, love, but no lol that’s a life rule for me. We’ve talked about getting corresponding tattoos before, something that regardless of what happens to us, the tattoo would still mean something to us personally, but no, I would never get any names tattooed on me
35:Could you be in a relationship without sex? Uhh yes? Considering (see answer below)
36:Are you still a virgin? Yes, I am, in fact, still a virgin
37:What’s more important: Looks or personality? Overall? Personality. But there must still be a certain level of physical attraction, though it is possible to develop that from being attracted to their personality, so yeah
38:Do you enjoy love films? As cliche as it sounds, I really do, I’ll be honest lol I can’t help it, I’m a hopeless romantic
39:Have you ever given anyone/received roses? I’ve never received any, but I’ve gotten some for my mom for Mother’s Day before, but that’s it lol
40:Have you ever had a valentine? I guess so? I mean I’ve spent Valentine’s Day with boyfriends before, but as far as gifts and stuff go, there was never anything serious
41:What’s your imagination of a “perfect date”? Uhm anything really, I have no idea, I just like the idea of spending time together and being comfortable with each other and have fun doing whatever
42:Have you ever read “Romeo & Juliet”? I have, actually, and I honestly didn’t think it was very romantic lol I mean the stuff they said and all that was, but the story itself, not so much
43:What’s more important: Your partner or your friends? I feel like that’s an impossible question to answer, because I would give my life for any of them in a heartbeat
44:Would you consider yourself “romantic”? Yessir
45:Could you imagine to date one of your current friends? Not really lol unless my boyfriend counts cause he’s kind of my best friend anyway
46:Have you ever been “friendzoned”? Yuuuuuup lol
47:Which “famous couple” is your favorite? I have no idea
48:What’s your favorite love song? I really have no idea lol
49:Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I didn’t think so, but now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I might’ve at least twice, unfortunately, it’s a pretty terrible feeling
50:If you’re single, why do you think you are? (I’m pretty damn surprised I’m not single, tbh. I don’t know how my boyfriend puts up with me..)
51:Would you rather date someone who’s rich but a douchebag or someone who’s poor but a nice guy? POOR BUT A NICE GUY. ALWAYS GO FOR THE NICE GUY. I KNOW HOW DISNEY MOVIES WORK. HAVE YOU SEEN FROZEN
52:Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships? I like to think I am, cause people tend to come to me about that stuff somewhat a lot, but I really don’t know if any of my advice is ever that good or even helpful really
53:Are you jealous of couples when you’re single? Just a lot sometimes, ehhh
54:How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)? Honestly, not really, at least not to me. If you both know where you guys stand in your relationship, then I don’t think that stuff really matters, I just think it’s one of those things that tells how comfortable either of you are with sharing that with the world or proud, even, I suppose
55:Would you consider yourself “clingy”, “overly attached” or “jealous”? Not jealous so much, but yeah, the other two definitely
56:Have you ever “destroyed” a relationship? I tend to always think that I do and that’s why my past relationships ended, but whether that was really the reason or if it was just a combination of both of us, I have no idea
57:Do you think it’s silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart? I’ll admit that I have considered it because of a broken heart, but also in addition to going through a hard time in my life, but in retrospect, yes I do think it is very silly to consider it because of a broken heart
58:Are you the “dominant” or the “submissive” part in a relationship? Oh god lol I have no idea. I guess the submissive because I get way too nervous or scared to ever make the first move, no matter how long we’ve been together, but at the same time, I’ll step up if I feel I need to or if I just decide to and set my mind to something
59:Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner’s birthday or your anniversary? Neverrrrrrr
60:What’s your opinion on open relationships? I think they’re a little ridiculous, honestly, but only because I’ve seen one of my friends try to have one (long distance, mind you) and it didn’t exactly work out as smoothly as he thought it would
61:Who’s more important: Your partner or your family? I feel like your partner should, in a way, be considered part of your family. Not in the sense of blood, obviously, but just as someone who, no matter what happens or what they do, you know you could never stay mad at them and could never stop caring about them and you just love them completely unconditionally and could never stop loving them
62:How do you define “cheating”? I define it as having feelings for someone or having relations with someone other than the person you’re with that make you question the feelings you have for your partner, and make you feel like you have to hide it, at least from your partner
63:Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate? I don’t know lol I don’t really worry about stuff like that
64:Do you think Valentine’s Day is overrated? Not really. I mean some stuff is, like the idea that for some reason, if you’re not spending it with someone or at least hooking up with someone, then it’s something to be ashamed of, when it’s really not. I think that part is overrated. But as far as couples spending it together and getting each other presents and all the love movies that come out and all that, I think all of that is fine. I just don’t like when single people hate on couples and say it’s gross and stuff like that, because lord knows if they were in a relationship, they’d be the exact same way lol
So basically, if you’re in a relationship, have fun spending the day with your love, and if you’re single, then it’s just another day, let the couples enjoy it, and the day after, you can go buy shit tons of candy super cheap, so I don’t really see a downside lol
65:Would you consider yourself a “cuddler”? You know, I was never really sure if I was or not until I started dating my current boyfriend, and wow man, I reeeeeally am lol like to the max, I love it, it’s great and he’s seriously super comfortable and I just lean on him and shit all the time just because I can, so yeah
Uhhh right now, the only thing I could really see me doing is becoming a tattoo artist, so other than that, I don’t really know. I guess I’ll have to see how that goes before I start thinking of anything else, but that’s just how I am, so yeah
I'm just curious, is sleeping with sirens one of your favorite bands? You said it wasn't but you like kellin a lot.
I’ve actually kind of been waiting for someone to finally ask, but I’ll say this:
I do love Sleeping With Sirens. I probably always will, even if I don’t listen to their music quite as much as I used to, or post about them as much, or talk about them all the time, but I’ll still love them simply because their music came into my life at a time when I really needed it and it meant a great deal to me and probably always will, I’ll still like the same songs I did when I first found them.
Now, when I first started this blog, I’ll admit that saying it was a fanblog for Kellin was the easiest way to get word out and all that, but it’s really meant to be a fanblog for the entire band, not just Kellin. There just happens to be more pictures of him taken than probably any other member considering he’s the lead singer and frontman, so that can’t really be helped.
But in regards to this blog gaining popularity, which it absolutely has, more than I ever thought it would ever honestly, I know I definitely don’t post as much as I used to, and when I do, most of the time it’s not even about the band, and for those of you following me strictly because this is supposed to be a band blog with posts about nothing else, then please accept my apologies; but as this blog gained more and more followers and got to the point where you guys would randomly ask me questions and talk to me just because like you do (which I love), I came to realize the type of audience I had for my posts, and from that I realized what I could actually do with this blog: I could help people.
Don’t get me wrong, this is still a Sleeping With Sirens blog and I’ll always post stuff about them, but I’ve heard so many stories from so many of you guys, confessing things to me out of confidence, and it honestly breaks my heart that there are so many of you out there that sound so much like me and are in such pain, and all I want to do is try to help you and be there if any of you need someone to talk to about anything at all, and when I see something on this website that I feel is important and some people might not get a chance to see but really need to, that’s when I post it on here too, because I figure the bigger the audience seeing it, the better chance it has to circulate to someone who could find it useful. So I really hope by me doing that, it’s actually helped some of you, or even someone else just because you reblogged it from here.
Have you ever: 1. Skipped class? Not lately, or even often, but yeah, a few times
2. Done drugs? Nope
3. Self harmed? Yup
4. Drank? Only once
5. Shoplifted? Nope
6. Gotten a tattoo? Almost, but no, but I plan to as soon as I can now that I’m 18
7. Broken up with someone? Yup, but only twice ever, believe it or not
What’s your favorite: 8. Show? The Walking Dead, Best Ink, Vampire Diaries, American Horror Story, The Following, and usually whatever’s on Comedy Central
9. Movie? I can’t choose, man. There’s way too many
10. Song? Can’t choose lol anything by Fall Out Boy, but right now, Stay The Night and Clarity by Zedd, and pretty much the entire album of Common Courtesy by A Day To Remember
11. Tumblr? I have no idea, I just creep on people’s pages a lot
12. Singer/Band? Fall Out Boy, A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, yeahhhhh
13. Memory? No idea
14. Book? The Perks of Being A Wallflower, The Fault In Our Stars, the Mara Dyer series, Horns, This Is Not A Test, bleh a lot
This or that: 15. Invisibility or Ability to fly? Shit, I dunno
16. Cookies or Cake? Either lol
17. Twitter or Facebook? Out of those, I only ever use facebook, but the status updates on twitter are usually way better
18. Movies or Books? Either, really. I really enjoy movies, and usually don’t have a lot of time to read much anymore
19. Coke or Sprite? Either, but I drink Diet Coke more than anything ever
20. Blind or Deaf? I think I’d rather be blind, honestly. There’s too much shit in the world that I don’t care to see. But then I’d probably be an even worse artist, so I dunno
21. Tea or Coffee? Diet Coke lol
What’s your: 22. Age? Eighteeeen, and it feels kinda weird, I’ll be honest
23. Sign? Caaaaaapricorn, yay goats
24. Height? Like..5’2ish
25. Sexual orientation? Straight
26. Shoe size? I dunno, somewhere between like 6.5 and 7
27. Religion? I’m gonna say Agnostic, which to put it simply since it’s so often misconceived, I’m open to any possibility of anything, the only thing I don’t believe is that there is solid, hardcore, undeniable truth of anything, that’s it
28. Longest relationship? My current one, actually, the 20th marked four months, whooh \m/
Opinion on: 29. Gay rights? You mean basic human rights? I don’t see a problem?
30. Second chances? You have to decide who’s worth giving them to
31. Long distance relationships? If you both believe that you can make it work, and there’s no doubt in either of your minds about staying faithful, I don’t see why it couldn’t work. Not to say it wouldn’t be hard as hell not seeing each other, but when you finally could, you know it’d all be worth it
32. Abortion? I believe it is absolutely 100% the woman’s choice. Period. And I honestly don’t care much for people’s arguments that strongly involve religion and basically blame the woman for everything no matter what she chooses. But that’s just me.
33. The death penalty? I don’t have much to say on that, honestly
34. Marijuana? I honestly don’t care. People will do what they want whether you like it or not, and I personally don’t see much of an appeal to it, so it’s whatever
35. Love? There’s more I could say on this than anything else, too much really.
Do you: 36. Believe in ghost? Sure, why not?
37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it? Uhh turned away from it
38. Sleep with the door opened or closed? Closed, always
39. Love someone? More than I love Fall Out Boy, which I honestly never thought would ever be possible, but here I am
40. Still watch cartoons? Of course
41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I do indeed have a boyfriend
42. Like yourself? That’s a damn good question. I think I tolerate myself more than anything, but a lot of the time, even saying I like myself is a little much